Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: Holy Trinity, Penn or select another window

Window: 02, Chapel S, Holy Trinity, Penn

Location in Church:
Chapel S
Type:
1 light
Size (width x height):
3' 3" x 6' 9" or 1.00m x 2.06m
Subject(s):
Arms of Diocese of Pennsylvania
Date Faculty Granted:
14 November 1949
Date Made:
1949
Craftsman:
Sources for Dates & Craftsmen:
Faculty in Oxford Diocesan Archive
Dedicated to:
Flying Officer Charles Gordon Richards.
Commemorating the visit of Rt.Rev. Oliver James Hart, bishop of Pennsylvania, 11th July 1948.
Donated by:
Father of F/O Charles Gordon Richards

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Window in situ
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Click for Details
Top half of window
Click for Details
Lower half of window, with inscription
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2020 Michael G Hardy