Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: All Saints, Marlow or select another window

Window: 704, Lady Chap S (high), All Saints, Marlow

Location in Church:
Lady Chap S (high)
Type:
2 lights
Subject(s):
Views of Marlow - Marlow bridge and church, 'Wren' Stables at Remnantz the Wethered family home, Henley Road.
Date Faculty Granted:
12 February 1951
Date Made:
1951 & *1981
Craftsmen:
C J Earthy, Maker
Lyn Clayden, Maker
Sources for Dates & Craftsmen:
Church record as recorded by Nadfas, and stored at RHMC Swindon
Faculty in Oxford Diocesan Archive
Dedicated to:
F J Wethered †1942, O. Wethered †1981
Notes on Window:
LH Lancet by CJ Earthy, in mem †1942; RH Lancet and Tracery, by Lyn Clayden in mem †1981. Only the LH Lancet had stained glass when the NADFAS record was made.

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2021 Michael G Hardy