Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: St Mary-the-Moor, Cadmore End (Common) or select another window

Window: 709, Nave N (W), St Mary-the-Moor, Cadmore End (Common)

Location in Church:
Nave N (W)
Type:
1 light
Subject(s):
The Good Shepherd
Date Made:
1867
Craftsman:
Sources for Dates & Craftsmen:
Order book
Dedicated to:
Mrs W Curtis
Donated by:
Her family

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2021 Michael G Hardy