Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


St Mary-the-Moor, Cadmore End (Common)

Denomination:
C of E - Wycombe Deanery
Local Authority District:
Wycombe
Address of Church:
Off Marlow Road, Cadmore End (2 miles NW of Lane End)
Nearest Post Code:
HP14 3PJ
O/S Map Reference/NGR:
SU 78404 92587
Latitude & Longitude:
51.62664, -0.86873  Map
CofE ACNY Web Site:

Notes on Church:
Cadmore End was transferred from Oxon to Bucks in 1896.

WINDOWS

Click on a thumbnail to go to a page for each window

Thumbnail Code   Location Type Subject(s) Date Craftsmen
Details 700 East 3 lights Nativity, Crucifixion with Sts Mary & John, Ascension 1856 John Hardman
Details 701 Chancel S 2 lights 2 Angels, Aaron blessing the people 1867 John Hardman
Details 702 Nave S (E) 2 lights The promise to Abraham 1867 John Hardman
Details 703 Nave S (C) 1 light King David 1884 John Hardman
Top
Details 704 Nave S (W) 1 light Boy with Guardian Angel 1885 John Hardman
Details 705 West wall (S) 1 light Virgin Mary & Christ 1878 John Hardman
Details 706 West wall (N) 1 light 3 Marys 1878 John Hardman
Details 707 Nave N (W) 1 light Virgin Mary 1882 John Hardman
Top
Details 708 Nave N (C) 1 light St John Evangelist 1884 John Hardman
Details 709 Nave N (W) 1 light The Good Shepherd 1867 John Hardman
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2018 Michael G Hardy