Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: St Mary-the-Moor, Cadmore End (Common) or select another window

Window: 702, Nave S (E), St Mary-the-Moor, Cadmore End (Common)

Location in Church:
Nave S (E)
Type:
2 lights
Subject(s):
The promise to Abraham
Date Made:
1867
Craftsman:
Sources for Dates & Craftsmen:
Order book
Dedicated to:
Mrs S A R Patterson †1863
Donated by:
Miss E A Perry
Notes on Window:
Order book No 5, dated 15/11/1867. The left hand light may have been replaced

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2021 Michael G Hardy