Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: Cemetery Chapel, Datchet or select another window

Window: 05, S wall [W] , Cemetery Chapel, Datchet

Important Church Note:
Chapel has been disused since 1958, only the exterior is visible.
Location in Church:
S wall [W]
Type:
1 Light
Size (width x height):
1' 5" x 5' 1" or 0.43m x 1.56m
Subject(s):
Coloured Border only
Date Made:
1896
Notes on Window:
The 6 windows of the chapel without Stained Glass all have identical borders to this window, so we assume that all of the windows originally had the same decoration, when the building was completed in 1896.

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Window in situ
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2021 Michael G Hardy