Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: St Margaret, Tylers Green or select another window

Window: 09, West, St Margaret, Tylers Green

Location in Church:
West
Type:
2 lancets
Size (width x height):
4' 7" x 9' 7" or 1.40m x 2.92m
Subject(s):
St Andrew, St Philip
Date Made:
1884
Craftsman:
Sources for Dates & Craftsmen:
Buildings of England: Buckinghamshire, N Pevsner & E Williamson, 1994
Church Times: 04/Apr/1884
Dedicated to:
Sir Philip Rose, Died April 1883, aged 67.
Donated by:
His widow, Margaretta Rose, and children Sir Philip Frederick Rose, Robert Baxter Rose, and Bateman Lancaster Rose.

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Window in situ
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Click for Details
Top of window - Angel (Holy Holy Holy)
Click for Details
Left Hand Light: St.Andrew
Top
Click for Details
Left Hand Light: Figure of St. Andrew
Click for Details
Left Hand Light: Top of window
Click for Details
Left Hand Light: Head of St. Andrew
Click for Details
Right Hand Light: St. Philip
Top
Click for Details
Right Hand Light: Figure of St. Philip
Click for Details
Right Hand Light: Top of window
Click for Details
Right Hand Light: Head of St. Philip
Click for Details
Inscription below west window
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2019 Michael G Hardy