Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: St John the Evangelist, Ashley Green or select another window

Window: 707, West, St John the Evangelist, Ashley Green

Location in Church:
West
Type:
2 lights
Subject(s):
St John, St James, ~ Coats of Arms (Company of Merchant Taylors and one other)
Date Faculty Granted:
29 August 1949
Date Made:
1949
Craftsman:
C E Moore, Maker
Sources for Dates & Craftsmen:
Faculty in Oxford Diocesan Archive
Dedicated to:
James Henry Townsend Green †1949
Donated by:
Widow Cornelia Townsend Green & 2 sons

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Click for Details
Window Detail
Click for Details
Window Detail
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2020 Michael G Hardy