Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: St Leonard, Chesham Bois or select another window

Window: 716, Chancel N, St Leonard, Chesham Bois

Location in Church:
Chancel N
Type:
2 lights
Subject(s):
Coats of Arms
Date Faculty Granted:
3 September 1945
Date Made:
15th or 16th c. & 1948
Craftsman:
Sources for Dates & Craftsmen:
Church record as recorded by Nadfas, and stored at RHMC Swindon
Dedicated to:
Rev. Fitzpatrick & Salmond family
Donated by:
Salmond family
Notes on Window:
Old glass restored by Martin Travers in 1948

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2021 Michael G Hardy