Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: St Barnabas, Linslade, New or select another window

Window: 706, S aisle S (W), St Barnabas, Linslade, New

Important Church Note:
Linslade is now in Bedfordshire and the Diocese of St Albans
Location in Church:
S aisle S (W)
Type:
2 lights
Subject(s):
John Coleridge Patterson, Charles Frederick Mackenzie
Date Made:
1882
Craftsman:
Sources for Dates & Craftsmen:
The Corpus of Kempe Stained Glass, The Kempe Trust, 2000
Dedicated to:
Charles Harold James Hall †1991
Notes on Window:
Made originally for the Theological College, Kings School, Ely
This window has been moved to the passageway to the church hall.

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Click for Details
Window Detail
Click for Details
Window Detail
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2019 Michael G Hardy