Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: St Mary, Wendover or select another window

Window: 707, S aisle S (W), St Mary, Wendover

Location in Church:
S aisle S (W)
Type:
2 lights
Subject(s):
Annunciation
Date Faculty Granted:
7 April 1930
Date Made:
1895
Craftsmen:
Sources for Dates & Craftsmen:
Faculty in Oxford Diocesan Archive: 01/Dec/1977 p259
Dedicated to:
Edwin Goodwin & Elizabeth H Woolerton
Notes on Window:
Sketch by Hodges from a cartoon attributed to Penwarden. Canopy has been removed and replaced by clear glass. AAD 1/15-1977 p371 refers to the alterations.

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Click for Details
Window Detail
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2019 Michael G Hardy