Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Windows by Edward Frampton - Maker

Edward Reginald Frampton (1845-1928) worked with Clayton & Bell in the late 1860s, establishing his studio on Buckingham Palace Road, London. He was also briefly in partnership with W.F. Dixon and Charles Hean in the mid-late 1870s.

1 Window

Window Location Church Date Craftsmen
Details N aisle E St Peter & Paul in Wingrave 1898 Edward Frampton
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2018 Michael G Hardy