Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Windows by Albert Edward Lemmon - Maker

A. E. Lemmon (1890-1963) Artist and craftsman. Albert Edward Lemmon trained at the Birmingham School of Art and was an assistant to A.J. Davies of the Bromsgrove Guild. He established his own studio at Bromsgrove in 1927, undertaking all kinds of church furnishing work including stained glass and painting reredoses and screens. A.E. Lemmon taught at Bromsgrove Art School from 1929 until the 1950s.

1 Window

Window Location Church Date Craftsmen
Details Chancel N St Mary in Thornborough 1944 Albert Edward Lemmon
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2018 Michael G Hardy