Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Windows by Dixon Frampton & Hean - Maker

William Francis Dixon (1847-1928), trained with Clayton & Bell before establishing his own firm in 1872. Edward Reginald Frampton (1845-1928) worked with Clayton & Bell in the late 1860s, establishing his studio on Buckingham Palace Road, London. He was also briefly in partnership with W.F. Dixon and Charles Hean in the mid-late 1870s.

1 Window

Window Location Church Date Craftsmen
Details East St Mary in Denham 1876 Dixon Frampton & Hean
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2018 Michael G Hardy