Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


St James, Akeley

Important Church Note:
Church demolished in 1982, churchyard still exists.
Denomination:
Was a CoE Church, declared redundant in 1979
Local Authority District:
Aylesbury Vale
Address of Church:
Main Street, Akeley (3 miles NW of Buckingham)
Nearest Post Code:
MK18 5HP
O/S Map Reference/NGR:
SP 70799 37787
Latitude & Longitude:
52.03398, -0.96934  Map
Church Web Site:
CofE ACNY Web Site:

Notes on Church:
Church Services are now held in school.

Introduction to Stained Glass:East window had 1884 Mayer & Co stained glass in memory of Revd J Helford Isley, Rector for 33 years, including the time when the church was rebuilt.


No Stained Glass in this Church

Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2018 Michael G Hardy