Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


St Anne, Wycombe Marsh (HW)

Important Church Note:
St Anne's Chapel of Ease was consecrated by the Bishop of Oxford on 22nd January 1861. The architect was George Edmund Street (1824-81).
Denomination:
C of E - Wycombe Deanery
Local Authority District:
Wycombe
Address of Church:
London Road, High Wycombe (E side), opposite Retail Park
Nearest Post Code:
HP11 1ET
O/S Map Reference/NGR:
SU 88902 91921
Latitude & Longitude:
51.61910, -0.71728  Map
Church Web Site:
CofE ACNY Web Site:

WINDOWS

Click on a thumbnail to go to a page for each window

Thumbnail Code   Location Type Subject(s) Date Craftsmen
Details 01 East 3 Lancets Floral decoration, Dove of Holy Spirit 1859
Details 02 Chancel S Lancet Suffer the little children †1854
Details 05 West 2 Lancets and a Rose Geometric pattern 1859
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2018 Michael G Hardy