Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


St Andrew, Hyde Heath

Denomination:
C of E - Wendover Deanery
Local Authority District:
Chiltern
Address of Church:
Weedon Hill, Hyde Heath (3 miles NW of Amersham)
Nearest Post Code:
HP6 5RW
O/S Map Reference/NGR:
SP 93181 00325
Latitude & Longitude:
51.69394, -0.65325  Map
Church Web Site:
CofE ACNY Web Site:

Notes on Church:
The Church was built in 1910 by Mrs. Hampton, and was originally used as a Mission Room. It was restored in 2007 and new bell and stained glass windows fitted.

WINDOWS

Click on a thumbnail to go to a page for each window

Thumbnail Code   Location Type Subject(s) Date Craftsmen
Details 05 By West Door 1 Light St John the Baptist 2007 Petri Anderson
Details 07 By West Door 1 Light St Andrew 2007 Petri Anderson
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2018 Michael G Hardy